Vapor Life

Vapor life... My life as it is, as it should be. *********************************************************************************************************** Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep. Fran Lebowitz (1950 - )

Friday, January 06, 2012

Sometimes walking Tanner.


I was tired, my head was throbbing and I was not in a good mood and I still had to run the dog.

Tanner had her own agenda, running through the woods. frolicking in the mud and chasing the ball like she was a dog half her age.

While trying to keep up I took a second to look up, and the moon shining through the trees was bright enough to cast shadows and remind me just how small my troubles really are.

What do you know? I learned a lot today, but the lesson the dog taught me was the most important.
Someday I will really miss these walks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home